NCERT Class 10 History Books: The NCERT Class 10 History Book offers a comprehensive exploration of India’s rich history. It covers ancient civilizations, medieval kingdoms, colonialism, and the struggle for independence. Through engaging narratives, illustrations, and primary sources, students gain a deep understanding of historical events and their significance. The book also encourages critical thinking, analysis, and the development of historical skills. With NCERT Class 10 History Book, students embark on an enlightening journey through time, unraveling the stories that have shaped India’s past.
NCERT Class 10 History Books PDF Download in English and Hindi Medium (Zip File)
NCERT Class 10 History Books are provided in PDF form so that students can access it at anytime anywhere. Class 10 NCERT History Books are created by the best professors who are experts in History and have good knowledge in the subject.
Download Class 10 NCERT History Books PDF Chapterwise in English Medium
India and The Contemporary World – II
- Chapter 1 The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
- Chapter 2 Nationalism in India
- Chapter 3 The Making of a Global World
- Chapter 4 The Age of Industrialisation
- Chapter 5 Print Culture and The Modern World
Download Class 10 NCERT History Books PDF Chapterwise in Hindi Medium
- Chapter 1 यूरोप में राष्ट्रवाद का उदय
- Chapter 2 भारत में राष्ट्रवाद
- Chapter 3 भूमंडलीकृत विश्व का बनना
- Chapter 4 औद्योगिकीकरण का युग
- Chapter 5 मुद्रण संस्कृति और आधुनिक दुनिया
NCERT Class 10 History Book (India and The Contemporary World – II)
Here is the NCERT Class 10 History Book (India and The Contemporary World – II):
Chapter 1: The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
- Nationalism is a sense of identity and belonging to a nation.
- The rise of nationalism in Europe was a complex process with many causes.
- Some of the main causes of the rise of nationalism in Europe include the following:
- The French Revolution of 1789
- The Industrial Revolution
- The growth of literacy and education
- The spread of new ideas about liberty, equality, and fraternity
- The rise of nationalism had a profound impact on Europe.
- It led to the unification of many countries, such as Germany and Italy.
- It also led to the outbreak of many wars, including the First World War and the Second World War.
Chapter 2: Nationalism in India
- Nationalism in India is a complex phenomenon with a long history.
- The roots of Indian nationalism can be traced back to the 18th century.
- However, it was not until the 19th century that Indian nationalism began to develop into a mass movement.
- Some of the main factors that contributed to the growth of Indian nationalism include the following:
- The spread of Western education
- The growth of the Indian press
- The rise of new social groups, such as the middle class and the intelligentsia
- The impact of the British rule
- Indian nationalism led to the independence of India in 1947.
- However, it also led to the partition of India and the creation of Pakistan.
Chapter 3: The Making of a Global World
- The world is becoming increasingly globalized.
- This means that people from different parts of the world are becoming more connected.
- There are many factors that have contributed to globalization, including the following:
- The growth of trade and commerce
- The spread of technology
- The rise of international organizations
- The growth of tourism
- Globalization has had a profound impact on the world.
- It has led to the spread of new ideas and cultures.
- It has also led to the growth of inequality and the exploitation of workers.
Chapter 4: The Age of Industrialization
- The Industrial Revolution was a period of great change in Europe and North America.
- It began in the late 18th century and lasted until the early 20th century.
- During this time, there was a rapid shift from an agricultural to an industrial economy.
- This shift was brought about by a number of factors, including the following:
- The invention of new machines
- The development of new sources of energy, such as coal and steam
- The growth of a new class of entrepreneurs
- The Industrial Revolution had a profound impact on the world.
- It led to the growth of cities, the rise of a new middle class, and the improvement of living standards.
- However, it also led to the exploitation of workers, the pollution of the environment, and the outbreak of social unrest.
Chapter 5: Print Culture and The Modern World
- Print culture is the culture of reading and writing.
- It is a product of the invention of the printing press in the 15th century.
- Print culture has had a profound impact on the modern world.
- It has led to the spread of knowledge and ideas, the growth of literacy, and the development of new forms of art and literature.
- Print culture has also been used to promote nationalism, imperialism, and other ideologies.